Hamilton House, 80 Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3QY
West Midlands Academic Health Science Network
This introductory taster workshop aims to inspire you about the role of evaluation in everyday projects and services. In an informal and interactive 2 hours with trainers Jo Bangoura (WEAHSN) and Abby Sabey (CLAHRC West/UWE), you will:
- Define evaluation and why it is important
- Understand the 5 steps of an evaluation
- Know how to set aims and objectives for an evaluation and choose data collection methods
- Know how to support others to move forward
- Know how to access further resources.
The workshop is being provided for West of England AHSN but there are 5 spaces for other organisations.
To apply for this course, please submit an application form
Book this event