iCentrum, Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BB
West Midlands Academic Health Science Network
This is the rescheduled listing for the WMAHSN Digital Health Summit. Please note that if you registered attendance for the original event, you will need to register again for the March event.
The West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN) invites you to attend its Digital Health Summit on 1st March 2018, rescheduled following the inclement weather on 12th December 2017. Taking place at iCentrum in Birmingham, this summit will explore the mechanisms for identifying existing technologies and for working with partners in developing new tools and services that benefit the West Midlands region, including:
- Global Digital Exemplars (GDEs) - national perspective and update
- Digital maturity - from organisations to health economies
- Driving digital innovation in the West Midlands
- Local Digital Roadmaps - how technology and data are critical in delivering Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs)
- WMAHSN's Meridian health innovation exchange
- Digital transformation in mental health
- Networks, including the WMAHSN Digital Health and Data Learning Community, the West Midlands Health Informatics Network, the GDE Network, Health 2.0 West Midlands and the Midlands Accord.