IET Birmingham, Austin Court, 80 Cambridge Street, Birmingham, B1 2NP
22nd November and 23rd November
Are you looking for practical skills to better support someone with an eating disorder?
Beat’s two-day conference ‘Eating Disorders: Support for the Frontline’ will be held in Birmingham on 22nd and 23rd November. The conference has been designed for family, friends and frontline clinicians whose day to day lives are affected by eating disorders.
- CPD accredited for professionals and healthcare workers
- Gain practical support from carers and experienced practitioners in the field of eating disorders.
- Hear first-hand from parents and carers about their experiences.
- Attend sessions to help develop new skills, practical support and advice on working with and caring for someone who has been affected by these serious mental illnesses.
- Hear from our Beat Ambassadors about their experiences.
- Meet and share experiences with others in a similar position
We have a good line-up of speakers for both days, so we do hope you will join us for the whole conference.