iCentrum, Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BB
The West Midlands Academic Health Science Network (WMAHSN) invites you to attend its Digital Health Summit on 12 December. Taking place at iCentrum in Birmingham, this summit will explore the mechanisms for identifying existing technologies and for working with partners in developing new tools and services that benefit the West Midlands region, including:
- Global Digital Exemplars (GDEs) - national perspective and update
- Digital maturity - from organisations to health economies
- Driving digital innovation in the West Midlands
- Local Digital Roadmaps - how technology and data are critical in delivering Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs)
- WMAHSN's Meridian health innovation exchange
- Digital transformation in mental health
- Networks, including the WMAHSN Digital Health and Data Learning Community, the West Midlands Health Informatics Network, the GDE Network, Health 2.0 West Midlands and the Midlands Accord.
WMAHSN's Digital Health Summit aims to:
- Launch the WMAHSN Digital Health and Data Service
- Encourage involvement from those with a stake in digital health across the West Midlands, including the NHS, academia and industry
- Explore the art of the possible, looking towards the future of digital health in the region.