Manchester Central Convention Complex, Windmill Street, Manchester M2 3GX
Inspiring patient-centred innovation and transformation across England’s health and social care services
Come and visit the Academic Health Science Network exhibition stand at the Health and Care Innovation Expo which will be held on 11 and 12 September 2017, returning once again to Manchester Central.
The core Expo purpose is to help leaders in the NHS, local authorities and beyond to work together for whole-system change and improvement. At Expo 2017 will focus more sharply than ever before on the actions that can be taken to deliver the vision of the NHS Five Year Forward View, across all parts of health and social care services.
Across two main stages, four feature zones, eight pop-up university rooms and four satellite event spaces, Expo 2017 will explore the most important developments across health and social care, including:
- The achievements and lessons of the New Care Models vanguard programme
- Delivering Sustainability and Transformation Plans
- Building and maintaining the right structures for collaborative, prevention-focused services
- New digital technology solutions supporting transformation of health and care services
- Accelerating the uptake of successful innovations across health and social care