The Healthy London Partnership and UCL Partners are developing a compendium of primary care models of care for children and young people’s mental health which have been implemented or tested, across London and nationally.
We know that you have good networks around the country- please would you circulate this survey or complete it yourself if you have good examples?
We would be most grateful if you could complete this positive practice survey (link below) by the 2nd of February 2018.
If you are able to support your examples with any evaluation or impact data that would be helpful.
Care models may include (but are not limited to ) those covering the following areas:
- Early identification in primary care
- Self-management advice, including parenting in primary care
- Shared care prescribing in primary care
- Shared care for CYP with eating disorders in primary care
- Evidence based mental health assessments/treatments in primary care
If you would like to include information about more than one model within the compendium, please complete more than one questionnaire response.
We would be grateful if you could forward details of this survey to others who would be interested in completing. If you have any questions about this questionnaire or process please email [email protected]